Our Colour pacifier is the original BIBS pacifier and has been on the market for over 40 years. It comes in our iconic design and is always a popular choice for our customers when choosing their favorite BIBS pacifier.
KEY TAKE AWAY
- The original pacifier with a round classic shield and a round nipple
- The round soft natural rubber latex nipple is recommended by Danish midwives to support natural breastfeeding
- Round lightweight shield made of 100% safe and food-grade material
- Complies with the European Standard EN 1400+A2
- Designed and made in Denmark/EU
- Also available in a night version with glow in the dark feature
Select: Size 1 - (0-6M)
Sterilize each pacifier before use. Bring water to a boil and pour boiling water over pacifiers. The pacifier nipples may retain water, simply squeeze the nipple to release and lay to cool and dry for 3-4 hours. For hygienic reasons, we recommend discarding pacifier after 3-4 months. If the pacifier shows any irregularities, we recommend that you discard right away. Due to our pacifiers being made with natural rubber, the nipple may expand with use.
For your baby’s safety always inspect the product carefully before each use. Especially when the baby has teeth. Pull the pacifier in all directions. Discard it at the first sign of damage or weakness. Only use dedicated pacifier holders tested to EN 12586. Never attach other ribbons or cords to a pacifier, your baby may be strangled by them. The pacifier is not allowed to be stored in direct sunlight.